Thread: Wheeler Dealers - Bmw 2002 tii

Wheeler Dealers - Bmw 2002 tii

Anyone see Monday's wheeler dealer (latest series based in US) . It was a bmw 2002 tii which seemed pretty rust free which they repainted and redone the interior. At the end of which they sold it for $35K !!!. They made a nice chunk of change if you are to believe the show.

Administrator
    What condition was it in when they bought it? Saw the last minute - car looked immaculation.

I only saw the last 15 minutes of it. It was rust free and had been locked up in storage for a number of years. they didn;t spend any time in the show on the body it showed just stripping it for spraying. Time seemed to be spent on the kugelfischer injection system and overhauling the brakes. I do love these cars but prefer the earlier round light models.
    Last edited by Mark; 04-15-2015 at 08:45 PM.

Administrator
    Pretty certain I have it recorded on the Sky box, will have a goo later

Yeah it was stood in a garage in Southern California for 17 years! Probably in no small part due to the faulty kugelfischer that took up a fair bit Edd's time. Turned out very well in the end.

Hey, if it's still up-to-date, you can try to find them right here www.eiretyres.com/rims/

Is that the biggest list of rims there is?